Cabbies
Wonder if its my luck or wat. I have lot more encounters with selfish, incompetent, rude and totally irresponsible cab drivers. Maybe business is bad so that some cab drivers have to resort to "underhand' methods to earn more money. Had a few encounters that the cab drivers tried (unseccessfully) to earn more by taking longer route or by driving slower so that it will 'hit' more redlights so that the charges will be more. Why I say they are unsuccessful? Thats because they have a son of a experience taxi driver as passenger. All of the time, their plan was foiled and I escaped without paying extra.
Thats except once.
I was sending my gf to her school. Being 1st time there, I wasn't sure of the route to take, and that allows the cab driver to gain the upperhand. 1st, he took us out the exit that is further away from her hostel, then he took us round and round the school campus. In the end, I have to pay over $18 for the ride. What a ride.
I believe that there are still good drivers around. But then I have been meeting with the wrong ones recently. Damn fed up.
Thats except once.
I was sending my gf to her school. Being 1st time there, I wasn't sure of the route to take, and that allows the cab driver to gain the upperhand. 1st, he took us out the exit that is further away from her hostel, then he took us round and round the school campus. In the end, I have to pay over $18 for the ride. What a ride.
I believe that there are still good drivers around. But then I have been meeting with the wrong ones recently. Damn fed up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home