When will my reflections show...

I've owned a star and named it 'Reflection' will it show what I am inside?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Life is so fragile

Life is so fragile.

In a moment you are gone from my world.

Though you may have been missing for some time

But never would I thought that it will become permenant.

Wondering what would you have felt when you are approaching heaven?

Was I in your thoughts?

Were things we have done together still remains a part of your memory?

Was all our friends what you are missing then?

Remember we've taken a picture together at the dinner and dance?

Remember you said you wanted to attend me wedding.

Remember you said you will miss me the most before you post out.

Why have you not thought of any of those before you go?

Will you stay if you have talked to me or our friends?

But you left without a goodbye.

You left without a reason.

Though you may be gone without a reason.

I'll still be your friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home