Am I childish?
I have been in a terrible state the whole week. bog down by work is one thing, having a terrible flu for 5 days is another. Thus my mood havent been very good... Worse off, I couldn't see my dear for the whole of the week. Call me childish call me over sensitive call me watever you want, but i feel very upset for not being able to meet her. Its suppose to be honeymoon period for most ppl and its when couples are meeting each other almos everyday and cant seem to get enough of each other... But somehow or rather its not happening to me... Not that I'm blaming her for not meeting up as often as I would have liked, I just felt depressed... Granted that she may be very busy at this point of time but must I always be the one msging her? And sometimes she would just stop msging me halfway... Haizz... To this point I ask myself, " Am I childish to gramble about that?" Althought I have given countless advise to other ppl, i seem not able to follow them myself... Is it childish to want more concern from her, especially this is the honeymoon period? Or it is really wrong to demand that.
I have notice differences between us. Maybe I'm oversensitive but then I fet that we have very different concept of spending time together. To me, spending time together can be doing nothin, just having each other company. That to me is blissful. To her (or this is wat i felt), its must be doing something worth doing together. Take this sat for instance. She had said that she wanted to spend the whole weekend with me. Upon hearing that, I was overjoyed. Suddenly all the unhappiness disappeared. But just now, just no later then 1 hr ago, she said that its only if there is things to do. Whats this??? I couldnt comprehen? Just because I had no idea what to do now doesn't mean that we cant meet up on sat then decide? She kept asking me wat i wan to do on sat? The she say if she would go gym if i anit going to do anything... Sian... I dont understand man. Do she really wan to meet me at all? I dunno man...
Anyway, wats here is spoken in a moment of anger and unhappiness with the flu playing a big part and shouldnt be taken seriously... Haizz... watever... FUCK!
I FELT LOUSY MAN....... Why am i torturing myself...
I have notice differences between us. Maybe I'm oversensitive but then I fet that we have very different concept of spending time together. To me, spending time together can be doing nothin, just having each other company. That to me is blissful. To her (or this is wat i felt), its must be doing something worth doing together. Take this sat for instance. She had said that she wanted to spend the whole weekend with me. Upon hearing that, I was overjoyed. Suddenly all the unhappiness disappeared. But just now, just no later then 1 hr ago, she said that its only if there is things to do. Whats this??? I couldnt comprehen? Just because I had no idea what to do now doesn't mean that we cant meet up on sat then decide? She kept asking me wat i wan to do on sat? The she say if she would go gym if i anit going to do anything... Sian... I dont understand man. Do she really wan to meet me at all? I dunno man...
Anyway, wats here is spoken in a moment of anger and unhappiness with the flu playing a big part and shouldnt be taken seriously... Haizz... watever... FUCK!
I FELT LOUSY MAN....... Why am i torturing myself...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home