When will my reflections show...

I've owned a star and named it 'Reflection' will it show what I am inside?

Saturday, May 08, 2004

The One?

I may not have been steady with her for long, but the pain in my heart is as strong or even stronger than past relationships. She is one that i have decided to spend my future with. She is one that i decided to be my wife. She is the ONE u fuckers understand??? Why would such things happen to me time and again. Just when i wanted to tell her i love her despite the way i was treated she left me standing on the ledge of the 70th floor staring at the distance horizon, facing the on coming cold cold wind. Its just short of a push and i'll be falling down into the deepest darkest area of my heart. Haizz... Is it me? I've always ask myself and from there I'll try to improve. But then its of no use. nothin i've did will be of any use. If friends is wat she wans to be then i have to respect her decision.
Send her my regards.
My love...
Miss you...