Agony!!
Had been a f***ing tiring week at work. Upset and tu lan... Upset of my boss and tulan of a certain someone in my office.
Picture this. I've got back from Brunei for about 3 weeks. I have been working since the 1st working day I've got back and have not gone for any off in lieu or leave. And this 'bloddy' idiot can tell me, "Hey when u are not around, I was so busy conducting training. So can u take over the training during the end of Nov?" Being a 'nice' person, I agreed. Then as if I've opened up a opportunity, he added," next week I'll be on leave till end of Nov. There are some lesson plans that has to be done. I've done 3 of them. Can u 'help' me do the last one?" This point of time, I tot to myself, "well it will be really bad if I dont help him since i'm away for so long." I agreed. Only to realised that its the hardest to do. Furthermore, I got bogged down by other more impt stuff. And my boss is so unconcern and demanded that i handed it to him by fri. Nabei!!! Shouldn't have helped him. Ok, that aside, there is more to come. He took leave in Dec, and guessed wat? He put me as covering person for him!!! NABEI! AS IF I DIDNT TAKE LEAVE IN DEC!!! I wrote a nasty letter to him cc. to my boss telling him to find another f***ing replacement. Dont care liao... If I have to I'll wage war with him man. He has messed up my plan for too many times liao.... NABEI!!!
Anyway, my mood hasn't been too good recently. So serves him right.
Met QW today and had a long talk with her about J. Think wat she say is true. "In this society where technology has enable us to communicate with only a touch of a button, if someone wont reply to your message (be it sms or msn or icq or watever!), it only means either she is in trouble, or she is avioding you. No matter how busy it could be, if she has the slightest interest in you or treats you as a friend, a simple message would not have been too much of a chore. If it is, then a negative reply could have stop it all. So the reason is obvious. Think wat she says made sense, and I've got no other excuse to rebuke her (as usual). But I still need a confirmation. Sianz... Seems that my life hasn't been going that smoothly since i came back from Brunei. Did I do anything wrong? Tell me!!! Somebody!!!
Kelly... :o(
PS: go catch the Incredibles if ya havent. Only 1 word... GOOD!
Picture this. I've got back from Brunei for about 3 weeks. I have been working since the 1st working day I've got back and have not gone for any off in lieu or leave. And this 'bloddy' idiot can tell me, "Hey when u are not around, I was so busy conducting training. So can u take over the training during the end of Nov?" Being a 'nice' person, I agreed. Then as if I've opened up a opportunity, he added," next week I'll be on leave till end of Nov. There are some lesson plans that has to be done. I've done 3 of them. Can u 'help' me do the last one?" This point of time, I tot to myself, "well it will be really bad if I dont help him since i'm away for so long." I agreed. Only to realised that its the hardest to do. Furthermore, I got bogged down by other more impt stuff. And my boss is so unconcern and demanded that i handed it to him by fri. Nabei!!! Shouldn't have helped him. Ok, that aside, there is more to come. He took leave in Dec, and guessed wat? He put me as covering person for him!!! NABEI! AS IF I DIDNT TAKE LEAVE IN DEC!!! I wrote a nasty letter to him cc. to my boss telling him to find another f***ing replacement. Dont care liao... If I have to I'll wage war with him man. He has messed up my plan for too many times liao.... NABEI!!!
Anyway, my mood hasn't been too good recently. So serves him right.
Met QW today and had a long talk with her about J. Think wat she say is true. "In this society where technology has enable us to communicate with only a touch of a button, if someone wont reply to your message (be it sms or msn or icq or watever!), it only means either she is in trouble, or she is avioding you. No matter how busy it could be, if she has the slightest interest in you or treats you as a friend, a simple message would not have been too much of a chore. If it is, then a negative reply could have stop it all. So the reason is obvious. Think wat she says made sense, and I've got no other excuse to rebuke her (as usual). But I still need a confirmation. Sianz... Seems that my life hasn't been going that smoothly since i came back from Brunei. Did I do anything wrong? Tell me!!! Somebody!!!
Kelly... :o(
PS: go catch the Incredibles if ya havent. Only 1 word... GOOD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home