Mess Retreat at Wild Wild Wet, JCC briefing and 38% evil
Let me see, its been more than 2 weeks when i last wrote my blog. Been relly busy this period of time. Got fun times, angry times, times where i dont even know where am i and of cos there are sad times. (When there are good there is always bad. Its part of the cycle.)
Lets back track........
On 15th I had my mess retreat... I'm part of the mess committee (Hd I & F leh...) Went to Borders to have breakfast at 7am!!! Siao one... Well at least i met QW who is there working morning shift. But didnt talk long as she is busy entertaining customers. Then we left for a movie at 10am. Watched Kumar and ??? going to White Castle... From the title one can tell its a dumb show but then really enjoyed it cos its dumb (damn) funny... Our PMC then made a stand that whenever we have retreat, we will watch movie... But thr movie will have to be dumb (damn) funny... After that we went to this place near botanic gardens to have lunch... Then we headed to Wild Wild Wet where we had a watery day. Well our eyes are tired if u know what i mean. Dinner was at Fisherman Village where we met and get to know Gwen a leggy pretty gal. And my buddies wouldnt give up the chance of getting her no. After that we went to Music Underground to drink and dance... I must say we had a eventful day. Was too shack to log on after that.
Fri (17th) went to my JCC pre course briefing.
The following mon ICT starts. And it only meant work and more work. And Safety Audit is coming. All of us in the unit worked till 9 almost everyday. Siao one... Wats the use of the revise 5 day week when everytime we have to OT. Most irritated is ZC. He is incharge of vetting and checking our mistakes and submitting to out boss but he keeps changing the format of the lesson plans over and over again... 1 single piece of lesson plan, I'd changed 5 times... Siao eh... Actually its not entirely his fault. He is only following instructions but i am really upset about it... Haizz!!!!
Someone called from 9 DIV saying that my IPPT results are not valid cos its more then 3 months before the departure date... Where on earth i find time to take one more test!!!
on Sunday we have Army Half Marathon (AHM). Ran 21 km... Siao eh!!! Dying liao... Leg like jelly. And didnt meet timing somemore... But got excuse cos the day before had live firing and dragged till very late. No 7 hrs of sleep and not enough water parade. Haa haa!!
Following mon had an exercise... Overnight ex... really shack. Well had a long talk to J throughout the night and something happened, (and I'm not going to say what)... After that i cant sleep liao... sad sad....
next week, Iill be flying off for Brunei liao... its Goodbye concrete walls and welcome wild trees and inscets... Wonder whats in store for me. Will I come back in 1 piece? haahaa... scary thought... Anyway, i have no regrets if i really were to go especially after mon night (see above para)...
Well friends, it will be a even longer time that i wont be updating is page... Till that day i'm back and i'll write what i experience in the jungle...
I am 38% evil.
I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.
Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com
Looks like I'm still good in the heart ya!
Kelly
Lets back track........
On 15th I had my mess retreat... I'm part of the mess committee (Hd I & F leh...) Went to Borders to have breakfast at 7am!!! Siao one... Well at least i met QW who is there working morning shift. But didnt talk long as she is busy entertaining customers. Then we left for a movie at 10am. Watched Kumar and ??? going to White Castle... From the title one can tell its a dumb show but then really enjoyed it cos its dumb (damn) funny... Our PMC then made a stand that whenever we have retreat, we will watch movie... But thr movie will have to be dumb (damn) funny... After that we went to this place near botanic gardens to have lunch... Then we headed to Wild Wild Wet where we had a watery day. Well our eyes are tired if u know what i mean. Dinner was at Fisherman Village where we met and get to know Gwen a leggy pretty gal. And my buddies wouldnt give up the chance of getting her no. After that we went to Music Underground to drink and dance... I must say we had a eventful day. Was too shack to log on after that.
Fri (17th) went to my JCC pre course briefing.
The following mon ICT starts. And it only meant work and more work. And Safety Audit is coming. All of us in the unit worked till 9 almost everyday. Siao one... Wats the use of the revise 5 day week when everytime we have to OT. Most irritated is ZC. He is incharge of vetting and checking our mistakes and submitting to out boss but he keeps changing the format of the lesson plans over and over again... 1 single piece of lesson plan, I'd changed 5 times... Siao eh... Actually its not entirely his fault. He is only following instructions but i am really upset about it... Haizz!!!!
Someone called from 9 DIV saying that my IPPT results are not valid cos its more then 3 months before the departure date... Where on earth i find time to take one more test!!!
on Sunday we have Army Half Marathon (AHM). Ran 21 km... Siao eh!!! Dying liao... Leg like jelly. And didnt meet timing somemore... But got excuse cos the day before had live firing and dragged till very late. No 7 hrs of sleep and not enough water parade. Haa haa!!
Following mon had an exercise... Overnight ex... really shack. Well had a long talk to J throughout the night and something happened, (and I'm not going to say what)... After that i cant sleep liao... sad sad....
next week, Iill be flying off for Brunei liao... its Goodbye concrete walls and welcome wild trees and inscets... Wonder whats in store for me. Will I come back in 1 piece? haahaa... scary thought... Anyway, i have no regrets if i really were to go especially after mon night (see above para)...
Well friends, it will be a even longer time that i wont be updating is page... Till that day i'm back and i'll write what i experience in the jungle...
Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com
Looks like I'm still good in the heart ya!
Kelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home