Its back to work!
Damn! I am back for less than 4 days and I am back to work! Didnt even had a good rest...
Going for exercise later somemore! But then at least I get to have a break before i go for another overseas training in Thailand... Another 14 days away from Singapore, away from someone I miss... Well, she is busy with exams now and thus I'm missing her even though i'm in Singapore... Anyway I am very sian... Work Work and more Work coming my way!!!
Going for exercise later somemore! But then at least I get to have a break before i go for another overseas training in Thailand... Another 14 days away from Singapore, away from someone I miss... Well, she is busy with exams now and thus I'm missing her even though i'm in Singapore... Anyway I am very sian... Work Work and more Work coming my way!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home