Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Merry Christmas to my family! Merry Christmas to my friends! And Merry Christmas to YOU!
I've just touched down from Thailand, tired and happy... Finally got to rest... Let me give u a insight on wat happened in Thailand...
I flew off on 10 DEC in the wee hours and reached Thailand in the morning... Then had a simple parade and it was off to unpacking... Since the immediate next day is outfield, we have got a lot of things to prepare. Things like vehicles to personnel equipments...
11 Dec
Recce... Spent the whole day doing recce... went to a local buddhism temple and got myself a stone meant to protect us from misfortunes... (I also got another one for someone...) The rest of the day was spent preparing for the exercise the next day.
12-15 Dec
Exercise FLAMINGO... Advance to contact... Straight forward... I'm the safety officer for all 4 days...
16-18 Dec
Exercise BEAVERVENTURE... Leadership training fo the cadets... I was one of the instructors who follows a group to ensure safety. With the experience of JCC, I tot it was a piece of cake. How wrong i was. I walked for almost 80km, got baked by the sun and freezed in the night. I totally didnt like it 1 bit.
19 Dec
Exercise FALCON... Advance demolition... I was the laision, that is to ensure that the villiagers do not complain... haahaa... simple job... Luckily I didnt have to conduct it... Will die man...
20 Dec
Slack... And clear store...
21 Dec
Slack... And clear store...
22 Dec
Educational Tour... Complete waste of time!!!
23 Dec
Wee hours (again) board the Singapore bound plane. Reached homeland at 4am but have to go back camp. left camp at 2 pm...
There u go, the uninterestring and tiring trip in Thailand...
Luckily I got to spend Christmas with someone!! If not, this yr will end with a big bang... bang on the head with a shot gun that is...
Kelly
I've just touched down from Thailand, tired and happy... Finally got to rest... Let me give u a insight on wat happened in Thailand...
I flew off on 10 DEC in the wee hours and reached Thailand in the morning... Then had a simple parade and it was off to unpacking... Since the immediate next day is outfield, we have got a lot of things to prepare. Things like vehicles to personnel equipments...
11 Dec
Recce... Spent the whole day doing recce... went to a local buddhism temple and got myself a stone meant to protect us from misfortunes... (I also got another one for someone...) The rest of the day was spent preparing for the exercise the next day.
12-15 Dec
Exercise FLAMINGO... Advance to contact... Straight forward... I'm the safety officer for all 4 days...
16-18 Dec
Exercise BEAVERVENTURE... Leadership training fo the cadets... I was one of the instructors who follows a group to ensure safety. With the experience of JCC, I tot it was a piece of cake. How wrong i was. I walked for almost 80km, got baked by the sun and freezed in the night. I totally didnt like it 1 bit.
19 Dec
Exercise FALCON... Advance demolition... I was the laision, that is to ensure that the villiagers do not complain... haahaa... simple job... Luckily I didnt have to conduct it... Will die man...
20 Dec
Slack... And clear store...
21 Dec
Slack... And clear store...
22 Dec
Educational Tour... Complete waste of time!!!
23 Dec
Wee hours (again) board the Singapore bound plane. Reached homeland at 4am but have to go back camp. left camp at 2 pm...
There u go, the uninterestring and tiring trip in Thailand...
Luckily I got to spend Christmas with someone!! If not, this yr will end with a big bang... bang on the head with a shot gun that is...
Kelly

1 Comments:
At 3:24 PM,
Ryanson said…
Hahaha...i didn't know drinking with me can make you so happy. Just joking lah...I know who you toking about man! Wish three of us including Ah Ban succeed!!
Post a Comment
<< Home