Wat a day!!!
(To begin, I havent been in good mood so haven't update for a long time)
WAT A DAY!!!
To beginning with, Ryan and Ah Ban woke up late. Suppose to meet at 11 but when I called Ryan at 1045, he is still sleeping!!! Wat the hell!!! Anyway we met at 12 and made our way to sentosa... A day full of sunshine, sand, sweat and of cos bikini babes is on our mind but, as fate had always made fun of me, he has done it again... It rained!!! It f***ing rained...
Wat a day!
Well we have no choice but to proceed back. At least we got to catch a movie... SHUTTER. Good show if u like horror traillers. At least this show got head got end not like other shows only know how to scare ppl but with lousy or no plot... This show has a good plot... Not to mention the lead actor and actress are both pleasent to the eyes... Espiecally the lead actress (I guy mah of cos see gal loh).
At least I did 1 thing that I've always wanted to do... That's get my ear pierced... It is to signify my fight against procrastination. From now on, I'll not just say and not do. I'll put all my words into actions. At least I'll try lah.
I've more or less come to terms with my life now. After the small talk with Fatty Phang, I realised that I'm not in a very good 'shape' at this point of my career. I need to buck up but i need more opportunities. So now I'll have to grab as much as I can. I realised that now i will have to concentrate on my job 1st. (Finding a GF will have to come later...)
Kelly
WAT A DAY!!!
To beginning with, Ryan and Ah Ban woke up late. Suppose to meet at 11 but when I called Ryan at 1045, he is still sleeping!!! Wat the hell!!! Anyway we met at 12 and made our way to sentosa... A day full of sunshine, sand, sweat and of cos bikini babes is on our mind but, as fate had always made fun of me, he has done it again... It rained!!! It f***ing rained...
Wat a day!
Well we have no choice but to proceed back. At least we got to catch a movie... SHUTTER. Good show if u like horror traillers. At least this show got head got end not like other shows only know how to scare ppl but with lousy or no plot... This show has a good plot... Not to mention the lead actor and actress are both pleasent to the eyes... Espiecally the lead actress (I guy mah of cos see gal loh).
At least I did 1 thing that I've always wanted to do... That's get my ear pierced... It is to signify my fight against procrastination. From now on, I'll not just say and not do. I'll put all my words into actions. At least I'll try lah.
I've more or less come to terms with my life now. After the small talk with Fatty Phang, I realised that I'm not in a very good 'shape' at this point of my career. I need to buck up but i need more opportunities. So now I'll have to grab as much as I can. I realised that now i will have to concentrate on my job 1st. (Finding a GF will have to come later...)
Kelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home