Year 2005
Year 2004 hasn't been too kind to me. Conflicts, disappintments, arguments, heart-breaking incidents, and of cos the tsunami. Work, family, love and friends... unhappy times are much and short in between.
Most unforgettable incident shd be during my basic logistic course. I didn't managed to get the best trainee award (a target set by my commander) becos i lost out in a test which i failed. I felt so ashamed of myself then cos I felt that i have let my commander down, let everyone down. I felt it most when my instructor told me that i have lost out becos of the test. Now that i think back, I'll still feel that... Maybe its one of the regrets I remember for life. My 1st resolution for this yr is not to do things i'll regret again.
Quarrelled with my mum quite a lot last yr. Got to try to keep my temper in check next time I talk to her. And my dad too... got to be more patient with him though he has become very naggy. Thats my 2nd resolution, treat my family better.
Had a few heart-breaking incidents last yr. It made me wonder, " am i a bad bf? or am i that bad that no one likes me." My 3rd resolution is to find out that flaw of me so as to get rid of it. So i can treat the one I love now better...
Finally, had a few disagreement with a few collague and was not very happy with them. I think i got to look at things in their perspective before i open my mouth. Maybe that will minmise much unhappiness... Thats my 4th resolution.
With these 4 resolution, i believe i can live happier. And hopefully 2005 opens a new chapter in my personnel as well as my working life!!!
Kelly
Most unforgettable incident shd be during my basic logistic course. I didn't managed to get the best trainee award (a target set by my commander) becos i lost out in a test which i failed. I felt so ashamed of myself then cos I felt that i have let my commander down, let everyone down. I felt it most when my instructor told me that i have lost out becos of the test. Now that i think back, I'll still feel that... Maybe its one of the regrets I remember for life. My 1st resolution for this yr is not to do things i'll regret again.
Quarrelled with my mum quite a lot last yr. Got to try to keep my temper in check next time I talk to her. And my dad too... got to be more patient with him though he has become very naggy. Thats my 2nd resolution, treat my family better.
Had a few heart-breaking incidents last yr. It made me wonder, " am i a bad bf? or am i that bad that no one likes me." My 3rd resolution is to find out that flaw of me so as to get rid of it. So i can treat the one I love now better...
Finally, had a few disagreement with a few collague and was not very happy with them. I think i got to look at things in their perspective before i open my mouth. Maybe that will minmise much unhappiness... Thats my 4th resolution.
With these 4 resolution, i believe i can live happier. And hopefully 2005 opens a new chapter in my personnel as well as my working life!!!
Kelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home