A night of music, booze and gals?
Last night (thursday) went down to Music Underground with a few good friends. It was ladies night and a night of fun was on my mind (though gals was in some of the guys mind). Hadn't seen Jeff for a long time and its time to catch up. Truthly speaking, hadn't had so much fun since he left the service. Remember in the past, Jeff, Darren, Pang and me would party every sat and sometimes weekdays. Drink till some of us drop and puke. Really treasure those times. Nowadays, dont feel that fun partying. Maybe because the 4 of us has gone our separate ways. Only Pang and I still remain in the same camp but seldom party together. The group I party with now don't really drink, thus I don't feel as high as I party in the past. But I think its because I've grown tired of partying. Age catching up (but I'm only 24! haahaa!). Its time I engage in more healthy and constructive pasttime.
Met up with Fern on Wed to have dinner, and someone we are suppose to meet didn't appear. YOU know who you are. Anyway, Fern intro me to lindy hop (is the spelling correct?), a dance created by the black people in the age where slavery is still very much part and parcel of the Americans. Anyway Fern broke her leg while dancing. Felt quite interested but was too shy to try. Felt that I'm too old too although Fern keep trying to convince me. Maybe I should try so that it will take up more of my time and so I wont go party too much... Ha ha! Will decide sometime later lah. Cos I still feel very paise.
Kelly
Met up with Fern on Wed to have dinner, and someone we are suppose to meet didn't appear. YOU know who you are. Anyway, Fern intro me to lindy hop (is the spelling correct?), a dance created by the black people in the age where slavery is still very much part and parcel of the Americans. Anyway Fern broke her leg while dancing. Felt quite interested but was too shy to try. Felt that I'm too old too although Fern keep trying to convince me. Maybe I should try so that it will take up more of my time and so I wont go party too much... Ha ha! Will decide sometime later lah. Cos I still feel very paise.
Kelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home