Terrible disaster! Tsunami!
Having seen the pics of the devasation that the tsunami has brought to mankind, I was more sure of 1 thing that I've believed in, thats mankind is so small in the face of nature. The destruction, the anger, the worry, the agony, the upset, the sadness, the broken-hearted feelings of the people in the pics made me realised that I have to do something about it. I could never let myself live peacefully if i aven't do anything. I volunteered to go to Indonesia for humanitarian work. I hope my boss will allow me to go.
Deep in my heart although I have strong desire to go and do something for the tsunami victims, I was reluctant to go too. I am scared that I'll miss someone...
Kelly
Deep in my heart although I have strong desire to go and do something for the tsunami victims, I was reluctant to go too. I am scared that I'll miss someone...
Kelly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home