When will my reflections show...

I've owned a star and named it 'Reflection' will it show what I am inside?

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Great to have good old friends around...

Met up with a few friends from my cadet trainee days just now... ZW, YT, ZX, Spider and of cos Ryan... Its so much fun talking with them over coffee... Hadn't seen them for ages especially ZW after he went to Uni.

At 1st, felt out of place cos most of them are in Uni and all they talked about is Uni... All I can do is to sit there and listen to them chat about Uni life... Boring... Then suddenly someone bring out the topic of our training days and thats when all the laughter begins... Times where we got takan, times where Spider sleep walks, times where we go thru blood and sweat think and thin.... Memories... Made me realise that what would have happen to me if not for this bunch of bros (expecially when I got injuried)...

Felt quite sad when its time to leave, cos i thought that after so long not meeting we could have stayed longer to have more fun, maybe when we are (or they) are more free, we could go party through the night.

The only downside is that some of the guys didn't make it ppl like SG didnt come... Maybe next time...

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home